A Love Letter in a Cup

A Love Letter in a Cup
Photo by Laura Briggs

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Heart vs. Head





Recently, I went on an overnight trip with a close friend and we talked a lot about decisions and life. One topic that really stuck was following logic or feeling. Coincidentally, once back at home, I flipped on a random episode of Sex and the City, and heart vs. head was indeed the topic of choice. There's just something so mystifying and intriguing about it, could one be more right that the other? Or would you end up happier following your heart or your head? I feel that in following logic, I would be protecting my feelings from possible hurt and regret, but that doesn't mean that I would be happy. I think that no matter how hard my head tries to keep my heart under control, my true feelings will eventually prevail. So, take more risks because you will always regret something you didn't do.

No comments:

Post a Comment