A Love Letter in a Cup

A Love Letter in a Cup
Photo by Laura Briggs

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yes, I really like Starbucks


On January 26, 2010, a close friend sent me an email saying that she'd "like to do something like this now...nothing all relationshipy or anything. just random writings and such." Attached was a picture of Starbucks cups with writings all over them; the picture at the top of my page. I took note of this, and held on to that email. Last summer, I decided to start collecting coffee cups to recreate the picture to give to her as a gift. I used quotes I received each day from realsimple.com on the cups. Though I have yet to give them to her, this is my best attempt at a recreation. Here are my three favorite pictures, I hope you like them!




No comments:

Post a Comment