A Love Letter in a Cup

A Love Letter in a Cup
Photo by Laura Briggs

Friday, April 5, 2013

Baking for Reason

Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars

I realized lately how many things I have yet to learn to do (or just live without the ability!) like driving, cooking/baking, and how to properly throw a baseball. Needless to say, I was feeling pretty inadequate, compounded by the fact that I only have one major and no minor, and still haven't learned Italian. Anyways, thinking of all these things, I thought I might as well start on my list, with baking. I had seen this recipe on pinterest, and because I really like salted caramel, I thought it would be perfect, and that if I was going to figure out the art of making dessert, I might as well go for it. I'm glad I did, as they came out really well and definitely did the job. Sidenote: instead of using graham crackers for the crust, I crushed up Trader Joe's
 Belgian Waffle cookies. Their buttery taste was perfect!
source: cupcakesomg.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment