A Love Letter in a Cup

A Love Letter in a Cup
Photo by Laura Briggs

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Doing Nothing

As we are in the last weeks of summer, it seems as though everything is in need of being accomplished.  Not only that, but all parts of my life seem to have some sort of problem or anxiety related to them.  I guess I'm going through what you would call a rough patch.  Anyhow, I was thinking of ways to relax amidst all this stressing, ways that do not involve eating tasty things or buying shoes I don't need.  That's when I remembered about this awesome relaxation website.  It's called "Do Nothing for 2 Minutes".  I think everyone should check it out.  When you get to the page, there is a picture of the ocean and the sound of waves comes through the speakers.  A countdown for 2 minutes starts, and if you move the mouse or touch the keyboard, it starts over.  I believe it is the best recharge for a person's mind when stressed and on the internet.


donothingfor2minutes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment