A Love Letter in a Cup

A Love Letter in a Cup
Photo by Laura Briggs

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Minimalizing

Once upon a time, I decided to reorganize my earrings.  For the past four years, they had been hanging on a metal and enamel butterfly with bright blue and green accents and rhinestones.  As you may tell from the background of this picture, my room is certainly not these colors.  I am in the process of redecorating, as it has slowly been changing into taupe, black, and white, with a little sage green in my rotary phone, sunflower stems, and carrot tops in the bunny picture.  So, I had orignially thought that I would get a screen, frame it in some black border, write a black "k" on it, and then put my earrings through the small holes in the screen.  This has not happened.  When I went to Anthropologie a while ago, I saw this bowl, fell in love, and allowed my earrings to live in it.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment